Who are we?
MOS is growing and we are looking for an energetic and eCommerce Co-Ordinator.
As our eCommerce business continues to grow, we have a rare opportunity for an innovative and passionate individual striving for a career in fashion and online. Based at our Sydney Head office in Surry Hills, the eCommerce Co-Ordinator will be responsible for supporting customer acquisition and conversion, ensuring continuous optimization to grow the eCommerce business and partnering with Marketing and Retail to deliver an outstanding online experience.
Check out our fashion and see why we are a growing international brand:
Key responsibilities will be:
• Ensure all online channels and digital representation is in line with brand.
• Ensure online customer experience is in line with the Organization’s objectives and focused on achieving both customer satisfaction and commercial goals.
• Support the Marketing strategy, develop and deliver the Digital strategy with the key aim of customer acquisition, customer retention and overall profitability.
Website management (Shopify)
• Lead the day-to-day operation of the website ensuring site content is always accurate, up-to-date and in line with branding.
• Daily product updates to ensure all products are accurately displayed online (In-Stock, Custom Alterations, Sold Out, etc.), ensure products are uploaded in the most efficient manner, and merchandised to the highest standard.
• Assist Graphics / Marketing with administrative duties for eDM / Marketing purposes, ie stock on hand reports, products to push for that week, etc.
• Work closely with our external agencies to ensure optimal site performance, develop new initiatives, and drive online excellence and effective growth eCommerce activity.
• Working alongside Management and the Customer Service Team to ensure all customer feedback is onboarded to improve the digital experience.
• Working with the Creative Director and external photo studio to organize and facilitate eCommerce photoshoots for ghosted and on-body imagery for web use.
• Manage sample delivery and on-the-day supervision of all eCommerce photoshoots.
• Consolidate all imagery, correctly filing and naming in DropBox and OneDrive.
• Merchandising the site regularly to reflect brand aesthetic.
Manage and organize online launch plans on time to ensure an effective launch.
• Create monthly reports and use data to gauge the business’s monthly performance which will then need to be shared across the team.
• Upload and manage product catalog using Cin7 and multiple marketplace platforms.
• Liaise with the Warehouse and logistics team to manage online stock levels and create frequent stock adjustments if necessary.
• Manage operations with our fulfillment center; work on new stock arriving in the warehouse, stocktakes and be aware of when stock levels are low.
• Collaborating daily with our digital ads manager to coordinate marketing strategy.
• Use reports provided from our Facebook Ads manager and translate this information into actionable digital marketing strategies.
Provide relevant content for our Facebook Ads manager that will help create effective and engaging ads.
• Work with our head designer to develop an in-line marketing schedule with delivery dates, available content and current inventory levels. Important to ensure the brand’s brand aesthetic is effectively communicated through all digital platforms.
• Help create engaging content with our team that tells the brands ethos across all digital platforms that will be used in channels such as social media, website, EDMs.
• Co-manage digital media agency, by setting and reporting on monthly KPIs
Conduct market research on innovative and fresh digital media strategies & trends
• Collaborate with In-house Graphic Designer on-site improvements & digital creative
• Manage the reporting and analysis of all online activity via Google Analytics and other data tools with the purpose of building and developing recommendations and improvements.
Additional Experience / Skillset
• Have 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
• Experience in Shopify website management.
• Strong experience in any fashion inventory backend system (ie, Cin7, Niche, etc.).
• Experience in HTML is a bonus but not essential.
• Experience with Dropbox, and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to demonstrate a history of impressive results, and how these have been achieved.
• Strong initiative and the ability to implement systems as required.
• Strong ability to work autonomously.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Proven problem identification / resolution skills and sound business acumen
• Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills
• Excellent computer skills including Excel, any adobe program is also a bonus
• Have a ‘hands on’ attitude to every aspect of the business, no job is too small for you if it helps us reach the common goal.
• Contribution to the achievement of sales targets across retail and online
• Work with the Director to manage and implement continuous improvement of processes, policies and procedures.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your resume, and a brief summary about why you’re perfect for the role.